The 18×18 Puppywarmer incubator is our most popular size—about half of the Puppywarmer Incubators ordered. Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Standard Poodle, German Shepherd, French Bulldog, Schnauzer, Beagle, Collie and other medium to large breed dog breeders choose the 18×18” Puppywarmer incubators. It is also the top choice of rescue groups.
The 18×18 Puppywarmer incubator features:
- Proportional controller that pulses electricity to the heater for precise temperature control for 80°-100°F in one degree increments.
- Fast acting type J thermocouple for accurate temperature sensing
- Glass enclosure to create the thermal gradient puppies need that is also easy to clean and disinfect
- Closed cell mat that has “give and grip” and is easy to clean and disinfect
- Stainless steel top with special construction ceramic infrared heater that warms puppies 1” into their body
- Proper venting to create air exchange and help drive out CO2
- All in an intuitive, easy to use system.
We recommend the standard oxygen concentrator with the 18×18” incubator. The starting recommended oxygen flow rate of the 18×18” Puppywarmer incubator is 1.3 liters per minute well within the capabilities of the Standard Concentrator. Those in high altitude locations or that have experienced puppies with aspirated pneumonia might consider the Pro Series Oxygen Concentrator.