The Puppywarmer 12×12” Incubator is the incubator of choice for Yorkshire Terrier, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Shih Tzu, Havanese, Papillon, Pomeranian, Shetland Sheepdog, Pug, Chihuahua and other small, toy and smaller medium sized dogs.
The 12×12” incubator may be small in size, but it packs all of the powerful features of the 18×18” and 18×24” Puppywarmer incubators:
- Proportional controller that pulses electricity to the heater for precise temperature control for 80°-100°F in one degree increments.
- Fast acting type J thermocouple for accurate temperature sensing
- Glass enclosure to create the thermal gradient puppies need that is also easy to clean and disinfect
- Closed cell mat that has “give and grip” and is easy to clean and disinfect
- Stainless steel top with special construction ceramic infrared heater that warms puppies 1” into their body
- Proper venting to create air exchange and help drive out CO2
The 12×12” Puppywarmer incubator is an excellent choice for small and toy breeds, or treatment of “that one puppy.” Rescue groups refer to the 12×12 incubator as “The nightstand incubator” as it is light and portable and has been set up on a nightstand in the bedroom.
We recommend the standard oxygen concentrator with the 12×12” incubator. The standard oxygen concentrator normalizes initial settings at start up at 1 liter per minute—the ideal starting setting for the 12×12” incubator.
Breeders planning to keep an entire litter in the incubator longer than just a few days should consider the 18×18” Puppywarmer incubator.
Dust covers are available for the 12×12 incubator.