The 12×12″ incubator is a wonderful size for small breed and toy breed breeders. Rescue groups call it “the nightstand incubator.” Reproductive veterinarians use it for “that one puppy” that may need special care, such as a nebulizer that should be administered to it alone. Small, transportable and powerful. Don’t let the small size fool you. The 12×12″ incubator uses the same controller, heater technology and sensor as our larger units. It is professional grade and used by some of the top reproductive veterinarians in the country.
The 12×12 incubator features:
- Utilizes a special construction infrared heater with encased insulation to reflect more infrared wavelengths to the puppies.
- A proportional controller reduces electricity to the heater as the internal incubator air temperature approaches set point
- A medical grade fast acting sensor
- A removable stainless steel top that is both easy to clean and makes cleaning the inside of the incubator easier
- A dense closed cell mat that absorbs radiant heat energy as stored heat energy delivery a comfortably warm surface for neonatal puppies without having electrical current near the puppies. The mat is highly moisture resistant, and has give and grip proven to help in hip development. The raised areas of the mat makes puppies more likely to sleep on their back and sides–reducing “flat chestedness” that can happen in come breeds
- A glass enclosure the offers excellent visibility, is easy to disinfect, and is important to create the thermal gradient puppies need
Small and toy breed breeders will often keep the entire litter in the incubator during whelping. Get the puppies warm and dry and feed between whelpings.
Choose our standard oxygen concentrator for the 12×12″ incubator.